Move over pumpkin, because it’s time for apple cider! Fresh apple cider is at its peak in the fall but is perfectly crisp and refreshing to enjoy all year round. This classic fall favorite can be enjoyed hot, iced, mulled, or mixed up for a seasonal cocktail.
When you think of margaritas you might only picture yourself drinking one on a hot summer day. To that, we say it’s time to throw out everything you know about margaritas because they aren’t just for sipping by the pool! With the perfect combination of refreshing citrus, tequila and a splash of ginger these apple cider margaritas just might make you a believer that they are to be enjoyed during every season.
Apple Cider Margaritas
- 2 oz Silver Tequila (we used Patron)
- 2 oz apple cider
- 1 oz cranberry juice
- 1 can of ginger beer
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Cinnamon, brown sugar & salt for rimming glass
- Cocktail shaker & ice
Optional: Grand Marnier or other orange liqueur
- On a small plate, mix together small, equal parts of cinnamon, brown sugar and salt until evenly mixed. Coat the rim of your glass with lime juice and then dip the glass into the sugar mixture until the rim is coated evenly
- Add ice to a cocktail shaker and pour in the tequila, apple cider, cranberry juice, and fresh lime juice with a splash, or two, of ginger beer
- Shake well and pour into the rimmed glass. Garnish with apple & lime slice
Be sure to check out our Rendezvous page to stay up to date on all of our upcoming events.