Last night at our Renovo Rendezvous we sampled Caramel Appletini’s with IngeniOz Vodka and it was the perfect cocktail to welcome us in to the fall season! IngeniOz Vodka is proudly produced and bottled right here in Clive, Iowa. It’s distilled from the finest Midwest corn to make the earths most refined vodka, the difference is truly phenomenal!
Get inspired some of these delicious seasonal cocktails below or try making your own caramel appletini at home!
- Apple Cider
- gold and silver sprinkles for rim of glass (optional)
- apple slices for garnish (optional)
- Dip the top of each champagne glass into water and then dip in the sprinkles to coat.
- Pour each champagne glass 1/2-3/4 full with apple cider.
- Top with champagne
- 1 part pumpkin spice Kahlúa
- 2 parts vodka
- 1 part heavy cream
- sprinkles for rimming, optional
Kahlua Pumpkin Spice Martini
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Capful of Kahlúa Pumpkin Spice
- 2 parts Kahlúa Pumpkin Spice
- 1 part spiced rum
- 1 part half & half
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree per 4 oz of cocktail
- Whipped Cream
- Cinnamon Stick
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- On a plate wide enough to dip the top of your martini glass, mix together the sugar and pumpkin spice. On another plate, add a splash of Kahlúa Pumpkin Spice. Turn martini glass upside down and dip in Kahlúa first and then into sugar mixture. Twist gently to ensure coating edge. Lift glass and set aside.
- Pour the Kahlúa, rum, cream, and pumpkin puree into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well. Strain into prepared martini glass
- If desired, garnish with optional items.