There is nothing better than ripe figs and from August through October they’re at their peak freshness! If you’ve never tried a fig – you’re definitely missing out. Their unique texture and sweetness provides the perfect combination for our seasonal cocktail – the Renovo Fizzy Fig!
Inspired by a recipe we found for a Brown Sugar Fig Bubbly cocktail, we put our favorite Renovo bartender to work on our own signature fig-inspired cocktail. Instead of fresh figs, we decided to use dried however the recipe will work with whichever you prefer! Let’s get figgy.
Renovo Fizzy Fig Cocktail
- 3/4 oz Dried Fig Simple Syrup
- 2 oz Vanilla Flavored Vodka
- 4 oz Prosecco or Sparkling Wine
- Crushed Ice
Optional: Dried Figs for Garnish
- Make a brown sugar fig simple syrup (similar to the recipe found here: Dried Fig Simple Syrup
- In a cocktail shaker, add the fig simple syrup, vanilla vodka, ice, and shake
- Strain the mixture into your glass of choice and top with prosecco
- Garnish with dried fig slices and enjoy
**For additional fig flavor, muddle figs in the cocktail shaker before adding ice
Looking for a non-alcoholic version? Substitute the vodka and prosecco for ginger beer and apple cider!
Be sure to check out our Rendezvous page to stay up to date on all of our upcoming events.